Registration is now open for an advanced online course Genome Assembly and Annotation (GAA), which will take place May 3 – May 7 2021. The course is aimed at researchers interested in learning more about genome assembly and annotation, all the way from raw data to an assembled and annotated genome. There will be a mix of lectures and hands-on exercises using the Linux command line.
Please follow this link to register for the course. The registration is open March 30 – April 19. You will be able to access the course after your registration is approved by the course organizers. Confirmations will be sent out to accepted participants April 26. Each participant will receive a certificate of attendance after the course.
- Date: Monday May 3rd – Friday May 7th 2021 – every day from 09:00 CEST – 16:00 CEST
- The course will take place online via a videolink.
- Prerequisites: Mandatory to complete a short online Linux command line course prior to the event. Everyone who registers for the GAA course will get access to the Linux online course (see the registration form – link above – for more details).
- Attendance limit: The course is limited to 25 people, and maximum 2 participants per national ELIXIR node (except Norway which allows participants from NORBIS). The course is an advanced course. The course organizers will select participants.
- The course is free of charge.
Course teachers: Christophe Klopp (FR), Lucile Soler (SE), Mahesh Binzer-Panchal (SE), Nima Rafati (SE), Tomas Larsson (SE), Henrik Lantz (SE) and Erik Hjerde (NO).